Choosing to study in another country can be a daunting prospect, but a brave one too. Here at the Study Group University Fair, we think you should study abroad and we think the UK should be your first choice. Here are our top 10 reasons why the UK is one of the best places in the world to receive your education.
- Arts and Culture: as a student in the UK, new experiences will be just around the corner. Museums and art galleries will be on your doorstep and you can make the most of the vibrant music scene.
- British culture has been very influential on the world. Some of our brightest stars of the last century include The Beatles, J.K. Rowling, Kate Moss, Adele, and Damien Hirst to name a few.
- You can choose between exciting big city life or a peaceful country town. London South Bank University will be attending the fair, so why not talk to them about exciting life in the capital? Keele University International Study Centre will be there too, so be sure to chat to chat to them about their beautiful 600 acre parkland campus in a quiet Staffordshire village.
- There are an abundance of universities with strong arts courses, if that’s what you’re after, and you can expect to see them at the Study Group University Fair too. We’ve recently just had the prestigious University of the Arts London confirmed.
- Britain has a fascinating and complex history and people from all over the world come to visit our iconic historical sites.
- York is an example of a beautiful, historic English town and you can see the University of York at the Study Group University Fair in October.
- In the UK, we’ve contributed more than our fair share to the scientific world and, as a student here, you can expect university faculty to be leaders in this field, producing some ground breaking research.
- Studying in the UK puts you at the heart of one of the world’s best education systems. Our universities are both innovative and dynamic providing stimulating and challenging environments in which to learn.
- 88% of UK graduates were in work or further study within 6 months after graduation (HESA).
- Britain is a diverse and multicultural nation that welcomes people from all over the world. We are sure you will enjoy interacting with many international students while immersing yourself completely in British life.
If you don’t have the grades or the IELTS for direct entry to university, then come to the Study Group University Fair to find out about our degree and English language preparation courses. You will meet with representatives who can talk you through your options and show you which pathway to university entry is right for you. You may even receive an on the spot offer.
One of Study Group’s very own students, Chee Ee Jordan Lo, talks about what he went on to do after graduating university:
“Today I work all over the world in the engineering & construction industry as a project manager. With the increasingly globalised nature of business, I look back on my (college) experience and consider it time and money well spent.”
The Study Group University Fair is here to help you make that decision to study in the UK. It is completely free to attend and we will have expert advisers to talk to you about what life is like living here and how to prepare for your arrival, so that taking that brave step to move to Britain is made as easy as possible for you.
If you have any queries, please post them in the comments box below. Otherwise, please visit the website for more information.